Saturday, June 10, 2017

Another Last... 2017 Pierson HS Athletic Awards

Wow, it is hard to believe that I have attended my last athletic awards dinner at Pierson HS. I having been dreaming of the last day of high school since the first day of Senior year and now that time is vastly approaching. In 2 weeks I will officially be a High school graduate and my journey as an adult making my own decisions regarding the rest of my life begins. The athletic awards dinner was everything I hoped it would be and it was beautiful.
I received the NYSHASAA Scholar Athlete,
MVP (Most Valuable Player) Spring Track & Field 2017
Section XI Gold Key Player Award (eight or more varsity seasons logged during high school career)
2017 Pierson High School Butch Dellecave Award Nominee, an award given to 1 boy and 1 girl from each HS in Suffolk county, requirements: Academics, community service, athletic

The award I was most proud to receive was the MVP, this award was voted by my team and of all my years on the team, I felt this was the year I most made a difference in the younger runners lives. I was not officially the Team Captain but I held those responsibilities and I leave knowing I taught them some good skills. 

It was a wonderful feeling being recognized for my hard work and being rewarded with such prestigious awards. Thank you Pierson for ending my HS athletic career with a memory that I will never forget. 

Gold Key Award Winners, Jack, Aiden,Lottie, Alyssa, Angelo, Me, Isabel
Me and Jack Brown..We were voted the most likely to brighten your day by our class and;
we are the 2017 Pierson HS Butch Dellecave Award Nominee's




SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment