Sunday, June 11, 2017

The 17th Annual Butch Dellecave Award

Jack Brown and Allura Leggard, 2017 Pierson,HS Dellecave Award Nominees
I am beyond honored to be the Pierson High School female Nominee for the 2017 Butch Dellecave award. This award 
recognizes top male and female student-athlete for outstanding achievement in three areas - athletic proficiency, academics and community service. Each Suffolk high school nominates an exceptional male and female athlete who is superior in the classroom and a difference-maker in the community. 

I wanted to end my high school senior year with going to the NY State Championship for Spring track, unfortunately that did not happen but it is ok because being nominated for this amazing award was the highlight of my high school athletic career.   
SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Hey there fantastic website! Does running a blog like this take a large amount of work? I've very little understanding of programming however I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, should you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject but I just had to ask. Thanks! itunes store login

    ReplyDelete