Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Academic Awards 2016

I do wish that more students were acknowledged for their academic success, in my school the teachers are only allowed to acknowledge 2 students per class, the student with the highest GPA in the class and the student who most improved. I am very proud of the accomplishments I achieved academically this school year. I challenged myself by taking rigorous higher level courses and achieving high grades in these classes. I play 3 sports per school year and it is not easy practicing 2 hours everyday, incorporating games/meets 2-3 times per week and maintain a 3.8 GPA. Many times you are doing your homework on the bus or when you get home most days after 5pm but when you are competing not until after 8pm, then you eat dinner, take a shower then start your homework. This school year I took 3 IB classes
(International Baccalaureate  They are the most rigorous courses that our high schools offers and are excellent preparation for college.

I received an award for French IB 









No comments:

Post a Comment