Sunday, May 1, 2016

Leggard Finishes 24th at New York State Meet

Not the results I wanted...but I was reminded by a very wise person, 1 month ago that was my PR - 24th place in NYS not bad out of 4,290 girls that ran this event this Winter Season in NYS.

 What's great is I have 3 more times to return to the State Championship before I graduate from HS. On a mission this school year 2015-2016 * State Championship for Field Hockey, State Championship for Winter Track...going for 3 for 3, Bring on Spring


My sister being there made me feel so much better.




Thank You Sag Harbor express

Leggard Finishes 24th at New York State Meet 


Kurt Leggard photo
Pierson junior Allura Leggard, second from right, racing the 55-meter dash in the New York State Indoor Track & Field Championships at Cornell University in Ithaca on Saturday. Leggard, who qualified for the meet by finishing third in Suffolk County with a school-record time of 7.4 seconds, finished fifth in her preliminary heat and 24th overall with a time of 7.51 seconds. Lanae-Tava Thomas, a sophomore from Rush-Henrietta High School, went on to win the event in 6.94 seconds, coming up just short of the state record of 6.82 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment