Sunday, May 1, 2016

College Road Trip - Spring Break 2016

Spring Break 2016 College road trip....What an adventure. I did not think my mom had it in her to drive thousands of miles by herself, she has never driven longer than 2 hours at a time and she has a fear of big trucks driving next to her on the highway, but she loves me and would do anything for her children. She overcame her fear and we drove from Sag Harbor, making stops in NYC for the National College Fair at the Javits Center on Sunday, April 24th. Next Stop was Lehigh University, I have always loved this school and I was happy to have an opportunity to visit it. 
We visted Millersville University in Pennsylvania, stayed overnight in Baltimore and visited my awesome cousin Brianna who attends Morgan State..
We wanted to visit Howard University, unfortunately I could not get there on this visit, we visited University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, I love it. We stayed overnight in North Carolina and visited my Uncle Bobby. Next day we drove to University of SC in Columbia, oh my was it blazing hot. We then drove to Athens, Georgia to visit University of Georgia. I really loved this campus, it was huge, but I would love to attend a very large university. It was very hot, but a different kind of heat. I loved everything this college has to offer and I was very happy that we visited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment