Friday, June 2, 2017

LAST ACADEMIC AWARD CEREMONY

Sarah & me 2017
Yesterday, June 1st 2017 was my last academic awards at Pierson High School. I felt honored to be included because to be invited you must be the best in 1 or more academic courses. My achievements this year were academic excellence in both French IB 2 and Journalism.

My best friend Eve Bishop is our class Valedictorian and she deserves that title because she is the smartest girl I know. I am very happy for her achievements and I wish her tremendous success at Pomona College in the Fall. My Best Friend Sarah, is one of the most talented artist I know and I am so very happy that she was the 2017 winner of the Reutershan Memorial and the Longhouse Reserve Scholarship, I know she will do well at MICA (Maryland Institute of Art) in the Fall.

Kim, Sarah, me & Eve 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment