Thursday, February 4, 2016

Personal Best Time at the Small School Championship

Having fun at the Suffolk County Small School Championship with my girls 1/31/2016
Being with my track team is something that I always look forward to, we make each other laugh and we just click. I will miss these 2, they are graduating in June, but we still have Spring Season to be together.
Success at the Championship meet...I reached another "personal best" with the 55 meter dash... 7.50 and I took 4th place in the Finals.
Gabby took 2nd place with the Long Jump and Nina took 2nd place with the Race Walk.
Our 4 x200 relay team with Gabby, Tyra, Lina and me took 5th place.


Tyra, Coach Cuesta, me & Gabby

Looking forward to the Suffolk Championship on February 8th for the State Qualifier. Time to practice on my start this week, since it is all about the start to win this race.
photo credit: Ricci Azcárate Paradiso


No comments:

Post a Comment