Thursday, November 5, 2015

Soon..... Winter Track starting soon

Winter Track Season will soon be starting and thinking about who will be on the relay team this year gets me so excited. I really want to qualify for States this year. 
throwback Spring 2015.... My 1st competition coming off an 8 week injury.

I love running the relay. 


I am looking forward to an injury free season
My current times are:

55 7.64 *300 44.21 *100 13.33 *200 27.80 *400 65.94

I am projecting that I will start the winter season in the 55 7.30 and finish the season @ 7.1

For the last 2 years I suffered with injuries during the Spring, but this is my year and I feel confident that I will be stronger and injury free.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see you compete throughout both the indoor and outdoor season, Allura. I missed you very much at our summer workouts, but know you have been out there ding what you need to do. Let's get it rolling! See you in a few weeks. -Coach Strock-

    ReplyDelete